I am a psychiatrist with expertise in both medication management and psychotherapy. I have taught and supervised residents and medical students in these fields as a faculty member at Cornell, Columbia, and Mount Sinai, where I am a clinical assistant professor.
My private practice is located in Union Square, Manhattan. With specialities in psychopharmacology and psychodynamic psychotherapy, I present each patient with multiple treatment options that make use of either strategy — or both. I encourage patients to guide the direction we take.
My collaborative stance has earned me the respect of patients and colleagues alike. I was honored with the 2013 Physician of the Year Award at Columbia University Medical Center, and previously served as Chief Resident at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital–Weill Cornell Medical Center.
– Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, 2022-present.
– American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.Board Certified–Diplomate in Psychiatry, 2012-present.
– Weill Cornell Medical College. Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry, 2015-2019.
– Columbia University Medical Center. Instructor in Clinical Psychiatry, 2012-2015.
– NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Assistant Attending Psychiatrist, 2012-2014, 2015-2019.
– New York State Psychiatric Institute. Affiliate, 2014-2015.